*Wrap an empty photo journal for today's gift.
- Read James 5:16.
- Talk about prayer: when, why and how you pray.
- Describe a time when you saw God answer a specific prayer. Reinforce the Scripture by emphasizing the power of prayer.
- Let the children unwrap the gift (an empty photo album).
- Explain that the photos received through Christmas greetings will be cut to size and placed in the album.
- Tell the children that the pictures will then be used at prayer time.
- Pray with your children. Ask God to show you His power as you pray for your family and friends through the coming year.