*Today's gift is a movie about the Nativity or Christmas Story.
- Read II Thessalonians 2:15-16.
"So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.
16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word."
- Remind your children what you've learned during the month of December through the Adventure Box.
- Let the children unwrap the gift.
- Tell them that your family will "review" some of the things you've learned by watching a movie that depicts the Christmas story.
- Pray that God will keep this story close to your hearts and thank him again for the gift of Jesus.
- Start the movie!
Our movie night has become a beloved tradition for the kids. They watch the movie with the lights out and sleep in the living room.
Movie suggestion for younger children:
The Christmas Story Keepers
Movie suggestion for older children:
The Nativity Story