- Read Luke 2:6-7.
"While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them."
- Choose a child to unwrap the figurine of baby Jesus.
- Remind your children about the activity surrounding the stable from a few days ago. Talk again about the sights, sounds and smells of a stable.
- Ask the children how Joseph and Mary must have felt, knowing that the promised King would be born in a stable.
- Share the stories of the births of each of your children and how they were different from the birth of Jesus.
- Pray with your family. Thank God for the birth of Jesus Christ, the promised King. Thank God for the birth of each child in your family.